内蒙古十一选5开奖结果 www.xhrt.net 1. After the war，a new school building was put up ________ there had once been a theatre.
A. that B. where C. which D. when
2. ____ he took part in the competition, he won a second prize.
A. For the first time B. At a time C. At one time D. The first time
3. I would appreciate it _______ you call back this afternoon for the doctor’s appointment.
A. until B. if C. when D. that
4. I had just started back for the house to change my clothes _____ I heard the voices.
A. as B. after C. while D. when
5. The class went on with the story _____ they had left it before the holiday.
A. where B. which C. in which D. when
6. The company has a free long-distance telephone number _____ customers may call with any questions they have about its products.
A. although B. as C. even if D. so that
7. --- Is Mr. Smith in the office?
--- Yes，________ he is in charge of the office，he must be there.
A. since B. however C. whether D. for
8. Someone called me up in the middle of the night，but they hung up ________ I could answer the phone.
A. as B. since C. until D. before
9. --- Don’t look down upon Bob. He has his own advantages.
--- Oh, yes. ________ others are weak, he is strong.
A. If B. When C. Where D. Though
10. The day must be breaking, _____ the birds have begun singing.
A. because B. as C. for D. since
11. John may phone tonight. I don’t want to go out ________ he phones.
A. as long as B. in order to C. in case D. so that
12. ____others say, the expert is sure that his theory is correct
A. No matter B. It doesn’t matter C. Whatever D. What
13. Many places are flooded by heavy rainfalls, so they can’t walk _______ they like these days.
A. when B. whenever C. where D. wherever
14. His father began to work ______ his childhood.
A. since B. before C. as early as D. while
15. The roof fell _____ he had time to dash into the room to save his baby.
A. before B. as C. after D. until
16. --- The thread of my kite broke and it flew away.
--- I had told you it would easily break ________it was the weakest
A. when B. where C. unless D. since
17. The crowd started cheering ______ he rose to speak.
A. as B. since C. till D. where
18. I had worked here ______ you came here. But I shall leave for England ______.
A. before long, before long B. before long; long before
C. long before, before long D. long before; long before
19. Scientists say it may be five or ten years _____ it is possible to test this medicine on human patients.
A. since B. before C. after D. when
20. ___ the Internet is bringing the distance between people, it may also be breaking some homes or will cause other family problems.
A. When B. If C. As D. While
21. Though he is in his sixties, ______ he works as hard as a young man
A. yet B. but C. and D. and yet
22. The two girls look ____ much alike ____ no one can tell them apart.
A. so, that B. so, and C. as, that D. such, that
23. John shut everybody out of the kitchen _________ he could prepare his grand surprise for the party.
A. which B. when C. so that D. as if
24. Beijing is larger than ____ city in Africa
A. any B. other C. each D. any other
25. We must hurry up ________ catch the last train.
A. that B. so that to C. in order that D. in order to
26. No matter________ hard it may be，I will carry it out.
A. what B. whatever C. how D. however
27. ________ you may do，you must do it well.
A. Which B. Whenever C. Whatever D. When
28. --- Are you thinking about going to New York for the holiday?
--- No. But if I ________ the time，I would definitely go.
A. have B. had C. have had D. would have
29. ________ you are so weak，you’d better stay at home.
A. Since B. For C. Because D. Though
30. English and French are taught here. You can choose ________ you like.
A. no matter which B. whichever C. which D. whatever
31. I saw Mr. Smith last Sunday. We had not seen each other ________ I left London.
A. as B. before C. since D. till
32. I’ll be back before you ________.
A. will leave B. will have left C. leave D. would leave
33. The problem won’t be settled until we ________ a chance to discuss it thoroughly.
A. have had B. will have C. will have had D. would have
34. If you ________ this experiment，you will understand the theory better.
A. will be doing B. have done C. will have done D. would do
35. They went on working ________ it was late at night.
A. even if B. as if C. however D. as though
36. I hurried ________ I wouldn’t be late for class.
A. since B. so that C. as if D. unless
37. ________ you talk to someone or write a message，you show your skills to others.
A. At times B. Some time C. By the time D. Every time
38. Although he is considered a great writer，________.
A. however his works are not widely read B. but his works are not widely read
C. his works are not widely read D. still his works are not widely read
39. We should finish the important job，________.
A. long it takes however B. it takes however long
C. long however it takes D. however long it takes
40. ________ comes to the party will receive a gift.
A. No matter who B. Who C. Which one D. Whoever
41. She is willing to help you, ________ busy she is.
A. what B. how C. however D. whatever
42. No matter ________ hard it may be，I’ll carry it out.
A. what B. whatever C. how D. however
43. Why do you want to find a new job ________ you’ve got such a good one already?
A. that B. where C. which D. when
44.________he is, he will be thinking of you.
A. Wherever B. Where C. Now that D. As soon as
45. You should make it a rule to leave things ________ you can find them again.
A. when B. where C. then D. there
46. He got excited at the news，________ I was calm.
A. when B. while C. because D. after
47. --- Shall Brown come and play computer games?
--- No，________ he has finished his homework.
A. when B. if C. unless D. once
48. Hardly had he arrived in Hongkong ________ she rang me up.
A. when B. than C. that D. and
49. ________ they heard the shout for help，they rushed out.
A. Immediately B. The moment C. The while D. All the above
50. ________，he never seems able to do the work beautifully.
A. Try as he may B. as he tries C. Try as does he D. As he does try
51. If ________，I would have gone with him.
A. had he told me B. he had told me C. he has told me D. he would tell me
52. --- Alice is moving to her new apartment next Saturday.
--- I would be glad to help her，________ need some help.
A. should she B. if she will C. if she D. if she might
53. We will never give in ________ they might do or say about our plan.
A. no matter how B. how C. whatever D. although
54. I wonder if I ________ time. If I ________ time，I’ll go with you.
A. have;have B. will have;will have
C. have;will have D. will have;have
55. By the time you ________ back，the supper ________ ready.
A. will get;will be B. get;was C. get;will be D. will get;is
56. ________ I live，I will never give in to the enemy.
A. As far as B. As long as C. As well as D. As soon as
57. I really wonder ________ he has posted me many packages ________ we worked together.
A. how;after B. why;when C. when;before D. why;since
58. Please pronounce the word ________ I did.
A. by the way B. the way C. the moment D. like
59. I was about to leave my house ________ the phone rang.
A. while B. when C. as D. after
60. I had cut the meat into pieces ________ Mother started cooking.
A. when B. as soon as C. after D. while
1~20: BDBDA DADCC CCDDA BACBD
21~40: AACAD CCBAB CCABA BDCDD
41~60: CCDAB BCADA BACDC BDBBA